David is a much sought-after expert source for information about technology, policy, and business change. He’s been covered by newspapers, magazines, TV stations, radio stations, and Web sites throughout the world. You can see some of David’s featured CNN articles on his CNN blog.
Below are some of the recent programs he’s been on and some of his upcoming and recent appearances and events.
Selected upcoming appearances
You can register for the following events at David’s CBSi Lecture Series.
What is virtualization technology and why should you care?
Wednesday, June 27, 9AM PT, 12PM ET – Registration available soon
A live and interactive webcast introducing you to the fundamentals of virtualization.
Top 10 business problems/solutions/issues that virtualization solves
Tuesday, July 10, 11AM PT, 2PM ET – Registration available soon
A live and interactive webcast about virtualization technology, and how it can fundamentally transform your IT operation in an astonishingly cost-effective manner.
Getting started with a virtualized environment
Tuesday, July 24, 11AM PT, 2PM ET – Registration available soon
A live and interactive webcast about how you can begin to take advantage of virtualization, whether or not you have a large or small-scale installation.
2012 Guide to SMB Security Strategies
Wednesday, July 31, 9AM PT, 12PM ET – Registration available soon
A live and interactive webcast about how you can protect your business from the inevitable assaults to your network and to your bottom line.
Maximized Protection for Your Increasingly Mobile Workforce
Wednesday, August 15, 11AM PT, 2PM ET – Registration available soon
A live and interactive webcast about how you can protect your mobile workforce, not just by focusing on the devices, but by paying real attention to the network.
Top 10 Security Considerations for Cloud Migration
Thursday, September 20, 11AM PT, 2PM ET – Registration available soon
A live and interactive webcast about how you prevent cloud security nightmares and protect your organization, whether you’re a cloud provider or a cloud tenant.
Selected recent appearances
- WJR Radio/Detroit with WJR’s Morning Show host, Paul W. Smith on Tuesday, January 26, 2010
- ZDNet Frugal Friday with Ken Hess and Jason Perlow, Friday, January 13, 2010
- News/Talk 850WFTL in Miami with Russ Morley, Monday, August 19, 2009 at 7:42am
- News/Talk 850WFTL in Miami with Russ Morley, Monday, August 10, 2009 at 8:12am
- CBS Radio WDSY/WBZW/WZPT Pittsburgh 107.9FM, Wednesday, August 5, 2009 at 3:05pm
- NBC TV WTHR Indianapolis, Wednesday, May 29, 2009 at 5:00pm
- 88.9FM WDNA in Miami with Kaufman and Co., Wednesday, July 15, 2009 at 11:20am
- News/Talk 850WFTL in Miami with Russ Morley, Thursday, July 9, 2009 at 7:12am
- WDUN 550AM with Martha Zoller, Monday, July 6, 2009 at 10:30am
- WIST, 690am in New Orleans, Thursday, July 2, 2009 at 11:05am ET
- KRON TV San Francisco, Sunday, June 28, 2009 at 9:00am
- CRN Digital Talk, Financial Talk Radio with Tim Connolly, June 26, 2009 at 10:05am ET
- WFTL 850AM with Russ Morley, Fort Lauderdale/Miami at June 26, 2009 at 7:12am
- KRLD, Dallas with Mark Watkins
- ABC TV KGO San Francisco, Thursday, June 25, 2009
- ABC TV WFTV Orlando, Thursday, June 25, 2009
- FOX News with Rick Levanthal, Wednesday June 18, 2009 at 4:30pm ET
- WDUN 550AM with Billy and Joel, Thursday, June 19, 2009 at 9:20am ET
- News Talk 550 KTSA with Chris Duel, Thursday, June 19, 2009 at 1:07pm ET
- WDEL 1150AM with Allan Loudell, Wilmington, Delaware. March 6, 2009.
- IBM Lotusphere 2010 in Orlando Florida – David and DominoPower Magazine explored the latest trends in messaging and collaboration.
- eM+C (eMarketing and Commerce Magazine) Conference, All About Email, Keynote Speech, November 12, 2009 at
- How to Stay in Business in 2009! – David discussed ten things you can begin to do right now, this month, this week, even this morning that will combat the financial crisis blues.
- 31st Annual International Computer Consultants Association National Conference, Washington, DC – Keynote speech
Some earlier broadcasts
- David Gewirtz interviewed by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. The interview was broadcast to 60 terrestrial radio stations, XM satellite radio, and the Web.
- NPR’s “An Evening With…” with Guy Rathbun
- KOA 95AM Denver with Rick Barber
- WVHU Newstalk 800AM West Virginia with Tom Roten
- WVNJ New York City/New Jersey with Sam Greenfield
- CRN Digital Talk with Chuck Wilder
- 610 WTVN / Talk 1230 WYTS Columbus with Dirk Thompson
- KKMC Radio Liberty with Stan Montieth
- KOGA AM930 and KCMX “Hot Country” 106.5FM
- “My Point Radio” with David Odeen and Jenn Adlam
- “Rights Radio” with Dr. Joyce Star
- WWRL 1600AM with Coz Carson, New York City
- WOWO 1190AM HD with Charly Buler, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- WAMT 1190AM with Doug Guetzlo, Orlando, Florida
- WDEL 1150AM with Allan Loudell, Wilmington, Delaware
- CKWR 98.5FM Radio, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
- EZ Rock 104.9FM, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- WARV 1590AM with Kevin Linegan, Warwick, Rhode Island
- KFNX 1100AM, Phoenix, Arizona
- KBOO-FM with Edison Carter, Portland 90.7FM, Corvallis 100.7FM, Columbia Gorge 91.9FM
- “The Daily Bear Show” on WBNW 1120AM Boston and WPLM 1390AM Cape Cod
- “The Carole Nelson Show” on WMEL 920AM Melbourne, Florida
- “The Mark Pence Show” on WMEL 920AM Melbourne, Florida
- “Viewpoint University” on KSOO 1140AM Sioux Falls, South Dakota